Welcome to this mid-century home located in an enclave of Eichlers known as the Fairglen Tract. Enter through the open air atrium with tile floors, three access points to inside and views through to the backyard. New luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout. There are plenty of iconic Eichler features to love including radiant heating, globe lighting, open beam ceilings, floor-to-ceiling panels of glass & mahogany paneling. Open concept living-dining area w/ wood burning fireplace. Kitchen/ Family room combo with white painted wood cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and access to the attached garage. The primary bedroom has its own sliding door access to the backyard, walk in closet and ensuite bath with tiled shower. The front and backyards offer plenty of space to enjoy, including grass and patio areas. Minutes to downtown Lincoln Ave restaurants, shops and weekly Farmers Market. Bike to nearby Wallenberg and Lincoln parks. Participate in Fairglen's annual neighborhood block parties and events.
- Built in 1960 by renowned Mid-Century Modern builder Joseph Eichler
- Located in San Jose’s Fairglen Eichler tract - The Fairglen tract was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2019
- Original features including open beam ceilings, floor to ceiling windows, skylights, wood burning fireplace, globe lights and mahogany paneling
- Concrete slab foundation with integrated radiant heating system
- Kitchen / Family room Combo
- Separate dining room off living room
- New Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring throughout
- Freshly painted interior and exterior
- Indoor laundry in hallway
- 4 bedrooms
- Master bedroom has a sliding door to the backyard, ensuite bathroom and walk in closet
- Second and third bedrooms: original closet doors
- Fourth bedroom: light and bright with sliding door access to the atrium
- 2 Bathrooms
- Primary bath: separate vanity area next to walk in closet, skylight, stall shower with tile surround and glass doors
- Hall bath: white cabinetry, shower over tub with tile surround and glass doors, door with access to side yard
- Laminate countertop over white painted wood cabinetry
- Stainless steel appliances: electric oven and new dishwasher
- Breakfast bar
- Kitchen / Family room combo
- Built in 1960
- One car garage and carport
- Newly painted exterior
- Fenced backyard has concrete patio and grass area, jade and other native plants
- Atrium has tile floors, camelia bush and native plants
- Front Yard has grass area, Japanese maple tree, rose bushes
- Booksin Elementary
- Willow Glen Middle
- Willow Glen High
*buyer to verify
- Charming Fairglen Eichler neighborhood is known for its neighborhood gatherings, including an annual block party and Eichler home tour.
- Bike to Kirk Park, Wallenberg Park and Community Garden.
- Just minutes to downtown Lincoln Avenue shops and restaurants, weekly Willow Glen Farmers Market, Zannotto's Market, Starbucks, as well as downtown Campbell and Pruneyard Shopping Center.
- Convenient commute access to freeways 280, 85, 17 and 87.
- Open Floor Plan
- Walk-In Closets
- High Ceilings
- Oversized Windows